Thursday, October 29, 2009

Turn It Up

Today as I was driving to work, and I was late, it felt like the only thing to do was turn up the radio until I couldn't hear myself think anymore. Music is the perfect stress reliever and is something I have been relying on lately while dealing with the stress of senior year.

As I started thinking about it music is a good way to deal with what you're feeling whether you're happy, sad, stressed, excited, or worried. Music can calm our nerves or make us get up and dance. Music has a very strong power that a lot of us usually take for granted.

I love to dance. Without music dancing would look like a lot of crazy jumping and jerking around. Actually, without music there probably wouldn't even be any dancing. I'm usually a pretty quiet person and music and dancing are the ways that I express myself. My world would be turned upside down without music.

1 comment:

  1. Brittney,

    I love this posting about music and dancing, two of my favorite things in the world. Life would just not be as happy without both of these! How wonderful that you know their value! Nice posting!

    Mrs. English

    ReplyDelete